Safe Recipes From the Filthy Kitchen

Quick Tip: Indoor BBQ

Posted by remistevens on November 21, 2010


Cold Weather is here! Now that you’re all bringing your BBQs inside. . . . .I am not Anti-Propane, do not believe the hype. Burning propane gives off water and CO2, there is no danger. A grill however burns inefficiently. The carbon monoxide that can kill you comes from the burning of crud, and grease and chicken and such.

Jim Smetchland’s Rating: C-
“If only this was reality TV”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: